Friends! =))
If not for confidentiality issues I'd have linked the post.. but... what shall I quote? What shall I quote? [sounds like an excited little boy~]
I enjoy talking to you, you know. You're not boring. All the politics, all the discussions about this and IMPORTANTlY that particular subject*... hehehe ;P And you're so open-minded in a conservative way... That's an oxymoron, I know. You're just a splendid balance of Asian conservativeness and western openness. I'm getting the best of both worlds, man!
And you're sensitive to my ideals ( which I bet you read from my blog...tsk,tsk,tsk.. ;P), my feelings and importantly, you appreciate me for my flaws. To think you read my entire diary and you are still talking to me!!! Hahahaha!!! Eludes MY logic!
Like the rest of my friends, you're a blessing to me, Cheez, You are, you are, you are!!!! You're one of the angels God sent down to accompany me through life. THanks a million!!
Hey, whatever house you buy in the end, well, I pray that you'll be happy with your choice. You will lah.... you're such a "simple man".... Hehehehe!!!
She used the word grandiloquent appropriately in her blog.
I told you your command of English is good!
Every once in a while I do some crazy, spontaneous thing. Crazy as in out of the ordinary loop. My loop. Like that time we played with the trolleys in the middle of the road, in the middle of the night. And last night I was supposed to either be working or sleeping and I was on the phone till sunrise. But it was well worth it! I think sometimes the risk drives me. Like you know you don't have time, yet you slack. That's an ultimate test, for you to show the world that you can still accomplish what you want to even when you procrastinate or work on very short notice. I mean, as long as you know what you are doing* (ok this bit is hard... it takes quite some ego to be able to do it), you should be able to tide over even the most formidable of crises.
It's all in the attitude, not? Being simple-minded is good!
If only it was that simple..
* huh? What subject?? =p
**where you stand. Your current position in whatever it is you are thinking about. I like to say "where you stand" and "where you are coming from"


1 Comments:
ehem!!!
Khairunie here to take the credits!
Cherios, Bud!
Khairunie
By
Khπirunie, at 1:45 am
Post a Comment
<< Home