I did lots of Design today, since the concept presentation is tomorrow. I used AutoCAD to rush my drawings so that I could go up to the general office to have my concept printed onto the transparency today. Unfortunately, for all my hard work, I arrived at 4.20pm only to find the machine was out of order. I'll have to leave it late to do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime I shall do a written version just in case. Should I present my morhpology chart to my groupmates? The one we sort of did last week isn't quite up to scratch, at least by my expectations. And after forty-five minutes of pondering at the badminton booth today (Refreshers' Fair) I finally drew up something satisfactory. I also managed to do a selection criteria with all the scoring. I guess I'll show them tomorrow.
I was speaking with Ted today and there seems to be a change in policy in booking the Charles Wilson sports hall. I've informed Imran to follow up on the details to make sure. So CW won't be open for this week, which means no badminton still. I guess I'll book Manor Road again since Jackie will be free to ferry us over on Friday morning.
I got busted again for using P2P software in school to download stuff.. guess I better be careful now. Tai Hang saw me online and I asked him to continue downloading what I wanted: Utada Hikaru "Exodus", then send it to me via msn or icq. Hahaha! Or I can equivalently ask someone here. But then never mind, I've asked him already. I still have to look for those songs for Koko.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home