juz a little bitchin'
But it could be larger too!
Someone in my corridor is really irritating, but then again we have always known that. I just want to give him a good rollicking here to satisfy myself. He used my frying pan and he didn't wash it. When I asked him if he used it, he denied (I was away then and so couldn't have known), but it was oh-so-obvious. Who else fries eggs on MY pan and leaves such a mess? I mean, mine's a non-stick pan and there's so much egg stuck on the pan. Shows the pedigree of the cook (who sucks big time!!!!). It could only be him. And then Ho Fung was in a minor state of smouldering when he discovered his small saucepan was slightly scratched and not washed. And not to mention the rice ladle was still stuck with rice! Once again, it could only be one person behind that.
I left a note on the refrigerator as I refuse to have to wash something that I did not use and most importantly, when someone denies using somebody else's stuff. I also mentioned in the note to "whoever used the pan" to wash it "PROPERLY" (knowing him!). Highlighted the word too.
Someday, someone will be taught a lesson. The hard way, probably harder than I can imagine. What goes around comes around.


2 Comments:
I ca't believe he got egss all over your non-stick pan!!!! Like what the heck!!! MY littlest primary three brother can fry eggs without getting them stuck on our non-stick pan, man.... He SERIOUSLY need to be taught how to cook. MAybe you can like teach him how or something... I think he damaged your pan already, lor... I mean, sticking eggs on non-stick... I bet he scratched your pan big time...
Aiyah, ask him to go use microwave lah...
I listen to your pan story, also heart pain.. Pans must be treated with RESPECT!
Khairunie :P
By
Khπirunie, at 2:59 pm
Oh, the egg is "stuck" on the pan probably because he didn't use enough oil when he fried the eggs. And being the wasteful person he is, he'd just take what he could conveniently scoop and leave the slightly stubborn remnants in the pan. And it's still not washed yet.
By
cheez~, at 10:29 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home