- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, January 29, 2005

hectic wkend ahead~

I received a Chinese New Year card from Qi Ying!! Haha she probably had to send me something back after what I gave her.. She's highly interested in all things Spanish you see... I had remembered she wanted something from Nou Camp when I was in Barcelona..

Played badminton today but it was crap. I have lots to complete this weekend. First up are the application deadlines. I probably must apply a few more just so to satisfy myself that I have taken my chances. InsightPlus (Management Skills Award) assignment is due next Tues so I'll have to get cracking. PES (Programming Embedded Systems) II assignment is due for next week too, and I didn't even realise we had to collect the hardware for this assignment for testing! And taking my time for tomorrow will be Kung Fu Hustle screened by Malaysian Soc (illegal download??)! Well I haven't watched a movie in a cinema for ages now... not that I really care, but I don't actually mind. No one asks me anyway, so I guess I'll pass. Haven't even caught Phantom of the Opera. She might have asked me, but things are a little different now.. I dunno.. She's probably watched it with her frds already anyway. I don't even know if she follows up over here, like how she used to... I'll wait and see who asks. Well sometimes it does feel a little lonely over here. Like you don't think your friends treasure you as much as you treasure them. But it may just be a case of misplaced expectations. Then again, what's life with no expectations? Do you prefer to have something to be disappointed upon, or not have them at all? It's the same as liking someone. Do you want to try (and fail), or fail (to try)? Anyhow.. too much crap.

I was speaking to Qi Ying today and I got reminded of a fallacy: post hoc. Well I actually quoted it correctly! Hahaha... those days in GP, and there was this passage that was so hilarious.. a pity I cannot remember what it was about. What else.. hasty generalisation, dicto simpliciter... Will go read up on them when I have time. But I'm a good enough reasoner already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home