- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Good Presentation?

My Design project leader (a Masters student) just told me some good news: he heard that I scored very well for the presentation of my concept to the Visiting Design Professor.

And my design has formally been adopted for the group's project. I am now trying to improve on the "final" (still subject to changes) design, due for submission tomorrow!

My presentation had gone quite according to plan, but I was still unconsciously shaking a little as I went about talking. I employed a slightly different approach to what I'd expected myself to do: I used my OHP pen and started scribbling on my transparency to explain the intended length of the vehicle. No one else had such an interaction with his little sheet of clear plastic! And I knew my stuff. When the professor wondered whether the design was going to fit within specifications (the font was too small to be seen clearly), I clarified the dimensions of my concept immediately. And he had no questions to ask.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home