- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, February 07, 2005

Another day of sports

After the paintballing and badminton yesterday, I had some good ol' football today. but I meant to go online and finish up on my stuff! I wore contacts for the first time this year, specially for the football. And I felt so short! Haha! It seems I became nearer to the ground after wearing them.

Scored a lousy goal: it hit Beevin and went it. And defensively I was like shit too. There were so many clearances I would normally not miss and I did mishit them! When I went up for a free-kick, I was supposed to launch it up and forwards into the box, but instead the ground was so muddy I slipped and hooked to the left. But at least it reached our player. I was also overstretched on the right wing after I switched to playing defence, and had a torrid time keeping the skilful Agan and that Chinese guy in check. Overall it wasn't too bad. We won, but we did have an extra player I think. And then it was steamboat at Terence's place (and his mother was quite happening too... can relate to us youngsters.. quite a humorous one) before another session of badminton. But I played rubbish today, especially against Jackie in singles, when I gave away so many shots. I think it's the contacts. Not used to them. But they are rather clear (I've never used this brand before, though I'd brought them over to UK with me back in September). Focus Dailies.

Now I am wondering when I can ever conclude my application processes. There's an online test for Optical Communications on Tuesday worth 25% of the module mark, which I have to prepare for tomorrow. And I still have so many things to do. Somewhere, I'll have to draw the line. And it shall be soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home