- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

lame'nt ?

Been quite happy and sad these few days... ok not sad sad, but a tad of unhappiness lingers. Then again I've been rather cheerful still so..aiyah whatever. And I realised I have been less worried over myself than some other people over my situation. Haha! I think I am too simple. I am too cool. No, I am too cold, unaffected by even the most surprising of things. I am too chin chye*. I don't have quality control anymore. No more ISO 9002. No more empathy. Misguided. Oh, I am a simple man! Then again, no one seems to know.

As I have known, she's really smart. She picked out exactly the phrase I actually meant when I wrote the entire post. Twice. And thanks for still treating me as a friend. But I hope it is not just because you feel you have let me down. No one should ever believe the world owes him something, not least because everything happens for a reason.

But at least she was happy :)

I received a late, late Christmas present! My first one (that isn't food). Harharhar... and I guessed correctly. Thanks...

And I tried Joanne's sushi yesterday. Huah delicious laaa, still say what--"not particularly nice,.. can be eaten lo". Even Zhang Yi was giving the thumbs-up!

Is all this thinking making me brooding, illogical and controversial?

*anything goes

1 Comments:

  • Hey Man...

    You ok, there? No lah.. thinking too much doesn't make you feel that way... just think about it and don't let yourself get affected lah... Won't die if you think too much.

    Eh, no one can be too simple lah... really.
    And if you are too chin-chye (that was what my buddy called my philo tutor last sem!!), too cold or whatever, it's you, Cheez. And if it affects you and the people adversely, then maybe you might want to consider changing. But too me, these are secondary virtues. Just don't turn into a mean, nonchalant, proud, over-confident, SELF-ish and overrated person. At least for me, I am saddened by such qualities in a person (if you can use the word quality which would imply a good thing...).

    School's ok... This person I met, J.D. We're really emailing each other and he's super funny too! But when you see him face-to-face, he appears very stoneD!! HAhaha!! And he was this |<->| close to asking me out!!! Arghghgh!!!

    He's our age, smart, talented, charismatic and damn patient! He never tells me,"You don't understand.." He'd explain to me EVERY single thing. I think that's an endearing quality in him. And he is so considerate and "others-before-self". Hey, don't get the wrong idea lah, Cheez... you amongst all people... ;P

    J.D. is a friend. Although not quite like you.

    Love,
    Khairunie

    By Blogger Khπirunie, at 1:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home