Don't mess with us!

Learnt a new word today: proselytise. Surprising as it may be, but I used not to take not of this word!
There's something else I'd like to gabber about... we now have to pay a subscription fee to access the Straits Times Interactive site. It is complete bullshit and definitely a ground-breaking piece of evidence pointing to the sacrificial of common sense in favour of money. Such practices of charging for what was and should normally be free is getting increasingly common in our life (maybe it's just me??). Maybe because Pay And Pay is in power? Elections have ended? Always been the case. I wonder how wide their subscriber base will be when the fee is implemented. I still go to thestar.com.my almost every day and in fact I am more in touch with Malaysian news than the news of the place where my parents are. But it can't be helped if this sole piece of (in)credible government-speak is shutting itself off from the young people it so seeks to actively reach out to. Another step back for the media industry in Singapore.


1 Comments:
the guy in the middle, fake moutachey?? yah?
are those people our age, Cheez??
So lucky.... you're surrounded by man and not overgrown boys.. +sigh;just my luck lah.. + even if they don't play the role of man, they at least look like one.
were you guys clubbing or something? So fun! can dress up so peculiarly. I'd love to wear funny clothes like that... then can dress like Dick Tracy. Woohoo!!!
oklah, fantasizing like crazy to be in your shoes.....
haha!
glad you are having more fun that my under-average life ;D
Love,
Khairunie
By
Anonymous, at 6:08 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home