Anyone free on Sunday 24th July from 12.05pm onwards and preferably with a car, please assemble outside Terminal 1 and wait for the arrival of flight QR0638 from Doha Intl. Red carpets not compulsory. Full uniform, no berets. Fall in!
No cars lah ,Very Important Person!! No license also!! Hahahaha!!! If I'm feeling well, I'll definitely get you at the airport. Say hi to the Young, MAcoh Pilots for me yah?
I meant to get a new blog. I signed up for xanga, tabulas, blogdrive, tblog and pitas. I spent hours on my paying connection testing out all the templates and settings. Then I chanced upon the one thing that I had originally wanted. This would save me all the trouble, and the irony is that it took me so long to find what I already had.
Location: Leicester, UK / KL, Malaysia / Singapore
Crappy, slack, sometimes serious, sometimes self-deprecating. Opinionated. I can be sleepy, enthusiastic or sarcastic. Loves fun, friends and food. Been through a lot of luck. Still waiting to see the world.
4 Comments:
No cars lah ,Very Important Person!! No license also!! Hahahaha!!! If I'm feeling well, I'll definitely get you at the airport. Say hi to the Young, MAcoh Pilots for me yah?
Lots of Love & Anticipation for Cheez'z return :)
Khairunie
By
Anonymous, at 8:13 am
hahaha thanks... in anticipation =)
By
cheez~, at 3:21 am
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
amelia, at 3:32 pm
hello, welcome back.. :) no car either.. maybe in three or four years time, hehe..
By
amelia, at 3:33 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home