- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

walk/away

The holidays have finally started. For me. For others, some have gone back since the turn of the month. And there's lots more academic stuff to do, starting with seeing Dr RQQ tmr for Final Year Project. And still to collect my results from Dr Pearce, the perpetually uncontactable personal tutor...

The exodus is almost complete, leaving the hardcore 'stayers'. My gang? BQueen, (Aston) Vila, Gerrie, Tracy, Hui (soon), Zhang Yi (soon), JFK, Ken Tan, Son-of-the-Hil, Roger.... at least there's still Aaron, Jackie-jacks, Ho-Mister-Fung, Terence, Sylvia, Hui2.. oh, and Sze Si(haha).

I will probably be downgrading my handphone plan... no need to use 500 mins anymore since my self-proclaimed minutes-wasting machine is temporarily out of order for repairs. But I will need to have at least 50 texts still...

I wonder if Chang Yate, Yih Yeong, Shubbey and Elz are still around??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home