Finally got back, after an epic 28-hour journey. Left Nixon Court at 4am, and arrived back home at 8am (UK time) the next day. This was helped in part by us having lunch at Changi Airport in Sg before setting off for the mrt ride home. Doha (Qatar) was a nice airport, but I found the toilets really wanting. And there weren't adequate seats for all the transit passengers. However, I must say that the airlines itself was top-class. I was very satisfied with the service on Qatar Airways, including the professionalism of the staff (except their promptness when I asked for a glass of apple juice) and the look and feel of the airplane. Airbus A330-300 is a much better plane than Boeing 747's. So much for the bloody Americans! The seats feel wider and the arrangement of 2-3-2 makes it easy for people to get off their seats and go to the toilet. They even have nice blue lights (haha!) to give that surreal effect for you to sleep.... on-board media is quite good, and includes east asian music like a Japanese channel (yeah, Shiyun and Yilin) and of course arabian stuff! But the selestion of movies may leave more to be desired. I was well tired having not had any sleep the day before leaving UK, and I wasn't even awake to see my plane take off from Heathrow.
Thanks to Huihui for helping me with all those last minute stuff, Aaron and Pom for coming around (and storing stuff) and hopefully they are having a good time savouring all those food I left to them!
Another year has been quick off the mark. Any reviews? We shall see. First and foremost, the question of time.
1 Comments:
Hope you have a nice time in Singapore. My stomach now is full of all those pastas you left for me.
By
Anonymous, at 2:46 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home