Organisation & Reorganisation
Just to update pple, I have also been trying to reorganise the data in my laptop. It's packed full of stuff after I took the pics I was owed from Ho Fung. I still have 3 batches of pics from various parties I haven't yet obtained. But first of all I have to find some space on my hard drive...
Now to the hot topic which I nearly missed... the NKF saga. Asking whether TT Durai's renumeration was overly excessive may be missing the point. And it had been approved by the Board. If there was a proper and transparent process in the first place this would not have happened. And there is no excuse over such a large charitable organisation's inability to present accurate information to the public. It is very important the patient numbers are correct, and we are talking about millions of dollars of citizen's money. Well and of course the gold-plated taps, whether installed in his tenure or not, should never have been there. Perhaps the patron should be a little more discerning, besides only just putting in face time like a lot of "presidents", "chancellors" and "directors" (Even a minister admitted that!). And obviously $600 000 is no peanuts, especially for a "highly successful" lawyer who is expected to know the importance and implications of one's choice of words!
Which reminds me of the "honest mistake" by the Infocomm Development Authority some time back over the (was it) $688million in taxpayers' money it squandered in a wrong decision ot compensate Singtel.... oh well, so what if you are flush with money? It may not be yours!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home