- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Weekend News 1

Yeah so I went to Johor yesterday... and when I came back, a combination of events led me to decide to try walking from Kranji mrt station all the way back home. It took only 45 mins and within my expectations!!! Hehhhh~

Then it was a some time spent at home before meeting John and going to town to find Yilin a birthday present together with some of the guys and girls... We arrived ratehr late at the chalet at East Coast though, and took anotehr cab to City Hall mrt when we left... not sure if we caught the last train om the NS line...

Today was gonna be an early start...

Watched Mystic India at the Omnimax Theatre at Science Centre today.... shiok!!! It was a dome and the entire screening was shown to us like a bird's eye view. Maybe I've been there when I was much, much younger? My mum thinks so... Thanks to Qiying and her complimentary tickets.. and then there was some technical problem (we were supposed to catch the 10am Mystical Nile one actually) we had to take this which was at 11am... so I half-joked that they should give us free passes to the Science Centre while we wait for the show to start at 11... and then I think her conscience got to her and she decided to give us the free entrance... haha. But 40 mins was nowhere near enough to cover everything (even though it's supposedly for school children!)

Next was a ride on the train to HarbourFront Mall, where I got myself a webcam. Time for some solid chatting next year, when I get broadband!! Download Skype... haha...

I'll skip the details hahaha.. next stop was Chinatown, but we weren't done yet. Took a walk towards Tiong Bahru but the road took us to Havelock Road instead and we strolled to Great Wolrd City. Unfazed, we had dinner and dessert and we set off to Tiong Bahru... haha thanks to my above-average sense of direction (and totally irrelevant knowledge of singaporean roads) I found the final destination!!! We talked about insurance and visions and gunmen shooting people (haha). Tell me..........

Anyway it was fun seeing her again, and with LONG HAIR (gasp!!!). But I prob wun get permission to post her pic online so, too bad.. hahaha but maybe running a survey to see how it goes would be nice, eh? *nudge*

ciao. Gotta wake up early to wake Hui up (awwww~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home