- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Immaculate Planning

Special thanks to Ho Fung for some superb "project management"... managed to get like 70% of the people to gather to meet me in Hong Kong. Unfortunately I don't think I ccan go to East Malaysia or Bangkok or Medan this time round, cos I still need to go Kuala Lumpur and Borobudor (with my parents!!!) -- sorry, guys. Maybe next year. LOL

Good old pal Tai Hang has come up with a brilliant plan to go for some proper jamming. I shall let my fingers do the talking once again, after a lapse of many many months/years. Hopefully I still have some feel for the keys, and fingers crossed I won't get some wrist injury (which I already have now!) from overuse of my fingers/wrist etc...

Not sure if I still want to play badminton but I might do so once in HK and Singapore (Jackie Jackie...)

Trying to tie up one or two things before I go home, i.e. prepare for my work when I come back, and also to confirm the All England tickets. Basically we are trying to organise a trip for people at my company to all go watch the finals in Birmingham together (11th March). See how it goes.

Today Chetan took me to Kwiksave, a supermarket with really straight aisles and well-stacked/ordered stuff. Large wide aisles too, a waste of space in my opinion. It was really kwik, maybe not so much save, because we were chased out within 5 minutes of entering... they were closing at 6pm and we didn't realise! The sign which said "open for late night shopping" didn't do any good for their cause...
Bought only 1 packet of pork which looked quite good (and was on offer).

2 Comments:

  • Oh, no,you turned me down!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 am  

  • oh hell yeah snow~ hey oh!

    let's let the fingers do the talking alright buddy!

    By Blogger Dee, at 2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home