- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, May 14, 2007

Blogger......grrr....

Damn it! I was a bit too smart for assuming Google would have kept the status quo on blogger and now I am stuck with two accounts that cannot have the administrators altered. That is quite rubbish really and I should have migrated the account to my new g account instead of taking the risk of amalgamating with the old one before doing a "simple" transfer.

So much for the bulldozer of a company. I was contemplating using gmail as my primary email account but I think I will change my mind as I don't like to me associated with too much commercialisation and history traceability. Not to mention this quirky and "easy way out" option to solve the age-old problem of having a blog with no administrators in the event that all team members decide to revoke their admin rights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home