- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

lalalllala

There was a christmas raffle at work last month and I won a Kenwood smoothie maker (SB256). Now I am not much one for the smoothie (or minced meat) so I thought about giving it to someone or selling it off on ebay. It looks like it is quite a nifty little piece of kit (though someone did tell me that it sucks). So, perhaps I will hawk it on ebay, but the postage fee itself would come up to a slightly prohibitive 8 quid by Royal Mail given it weight.

I also received another recognition award - banked more vouchers for shopping, to add on to those I still have from the last time.

My internet problem has been solved for now - stupid SP2 installation + Windows update but the net is pretty slow for me. I think I will try to configure a router to replace the lousy one that is in operation right now (Since I do have a Dlink router lying around unused).

Also finally ran out of ink in my Lexmark all-in-one machine and will be on the hunt for some affordable replacements (Lexmark cartridges are pretty expensive)...

And I ordered a 2007/2008 driving test/hazard perception DVD-ROM to prepare myself for the driving test which I have been saying for years I would take. Which I should have done when I was in full-time education.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home