- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Mi Goreng ranking~

Beiz forgot about our appointment for tonight and planned something else for today, so I managed to free myself to go to IMM. Rather paid off, as I purchased some foodstuffs and a long-sleeved t-shirt today. Almost completes my original shopping list for clothes. Now for the sleeveless tee... if I do find it. Have been trying to clear the backlog of unrecorded CDs from Kenneth... now I am listening and recording 3Live2, a live album of Aikawa Nanase, Glay and I think someone else.

I also sampled President mi goreng. It costs only $0.99 for 5 packs at Giant! Tastes as good as Indomie's delectable top-of-the-range mi goreng.

Here's my take:
1 Indomie - Still sets the standards. This one is the basis for the ranking.
2 President - Noodles not as tasty or "bouncy" as Indomie's. Flavour of seasoning comes very close. A cheaper alternative to the best.
3 Myojo - tastes sorta weird.... seasoning not right. The black sauce also a bit too sweet.
4 CQYD - (出前一丁) Not meant to venture into the mi-goreng business. Stick to your usual sesame flavour!!
I heard that Indofood's is almost as good as Indomie's too. Have not tried that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home