Of old times past...
Met up with Hsien Ming today. Been mighty long time since I last saw her. We met up in town, but not too good a choice cos in the end we went westwards again. It was really nice to catch up over lost times. We talked relentlessly over our cups of soft drink. Didn't even sound like we missed a conversation, but the fact is that we hadn't seen each other for over two years I guess...
Realised that it's been a long time since I last had a very meaningful conversation. Thanks.
Old times have always been good times. Ok, mostly.
I realised that my brother is having a great time with his occasional parties... spoke to him last night. Haha final year does sound good!
Current song: I For You (Luna Sea "Shine") -- recording the entire album onto my MD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home