theological debates
For Khairunie, I have explained those comics (For Others) in the comments part.
Oh, and I am doing Communications & Electronic Engineering lah! I don't believe in spotting questions. But it doesn't mean I don't know what to expect to come out. =) Yeah memmory work is excruciating sometimes. But I really do wish I did moe of that for the Comms 2 paper. (This comms refers to field theory, antennas, modulation of signals etc-not the simple "mass comms" which anyone can get into!) Work hard on it and you'll make it. Only too easy to say. Haha.
A US study has concluded that common screening tests for colorectal cancer were unrealiable. What say you?
What I feel about myself? Hahaha...


1 Comments:
Eh, but you cannot totally deem it unreliable in ALL counts. It states that it did detect cancers which were large enough to be detected. I dunno.... I wouldn't say it's totally obselete.
But what other methods can you rely on?? I would so love it if they found a better way to detect cervical cancer than having the doctor to scrape out samples from the cervics wall. I mean, really man.... it's like spreading your legs lor... Poor women...
And I think men should NOt kaypo-kaypo and become a gynaecologist!! GO surf the net, visit a bar top dancing bar or something, man....
Hahahaha!!!
No offence lah, Chee Seng... I have this sympathy towards women who are obliged to see male doctors. I NEVER see one myself... heh :P
Enjoy your weekend, Cheez~
Love,
Khairunie
By
Khπirunie, at 1:55 am
Post a Comment
<< Home