剪头发
In the meantime I made my way to the crossroads of Clarendon Park Road and Queen Street to get a haircut. The sky had sort of cleared and I was hoping I wouldn't get caught in any rain. Then it started raining more heavily. And then I got hit by a hail of... hail. Bloody hell I tell you it was painful, and I had to shield my ear in case those projectiles went right in. Ouch. When I reached the barber's the hailstorm fittingly stopped. As usual. But when I left it was still raining quite heavily and I walked back dripping wet (waterproof jacket but so what?). Free hair wash.
Not unexpectedly, Elf didn't ring in the end. I assume he has found someone else to borrow the thing from. And he wouldn't even have the decency to inform. Maybe we shouldn't be so happy to lend things out to such people. They only think they can take advantage of your kindness and the way you go out of the way to accommodate them.
*mou sau mei


1 Comments:
This kind of friend can throw in the dustbin. I recommend the ones in Singapore, you know the green ones with a cigarette stubber on top? That way, he won't come out easily...
There was a hail, Cheez.. WOW!! I've never experienced that.. It's like ice-cubes falling onto you, is it??
Or small pebbles?
Khairunie
By
Khπirunie, at 1:59 am
Post a Comment
<< Home