the long and short of it..
I had lots of arrangements to make today. First off, I had to email the Catering Manager to chase my pay, then went for my EG2070-Design labs where I had to work on the project prototype. Reminds me of the time in Odyssey of the Mind when I had to brainstorm for hours and mull over the data and possible contraptions. Next, I booked Manor Road for some desperate badminton training on Friday morning with my partner before the tournament. I also had to book the Eurotunnel crossing for our car (undersea train link to France) since we are going to drive there. This time it's in Bruges and I am looking forward to seeing it!!
I also decided to make some modifications to the blog appearance and also downloaded a few new stuff... eg anime wallpapers, PDF creator, cracks for that program (hehe!) and also visited some anime sites to widen my scope on that. It's such an extensive resource on those sites and it will take me infinite time to fully explore the realms of the manga community. Should I even bother? I still have to do some "personal research" on html, programs for picture design, computer management etc etc. One thing at a time?
Thank Khairunie for the comment. Hmm. You have a good point there. Trying to find the woman in you. Well so the problem doesn't lie with me! Ha! Nononono... I thoroughly understand that. But then again everyone has a different way of approaching this subject, and not everyone thinks she isn't mature still, or would like to acknowledge it. Which is probably why I don't think I have a problem (which I don't!). And you're right to use the "creme de la creme" term. I'd agree that NS doesn't make men men! Women make men men. Tha's why we need you all around. =P On that note, I'd also say that men who try to overexert their masculinity probably have some embedded inferiority complex, where they have to outwardly show (to themselves) that they have something superior to offer, which of course may not be interpreted by others (esp girls) as something favourable anyway! But then again girls do have to compete with their fellow sex in that respect too...
And you will find your man soon. Though Singapore seems to be a little short of them..... (",)
P/S On the cervical cancer bit, you really made me laugh just reading it. hahahahahahaha what spreading the legs? I mean you gotta do it for many other activities too!
And I think men should NOt kaypo-kaypo and become a gynaecologist!! GO surf the net, visit a bar top dancing bar or something, man....
Hahahaha!!!
Well, surely you want someone who is definitely interested in that region to specialise there, right?
Ooh, you never see male doctors? Alamak... another reason why I should have studied medicine.


1 Comments:
Cheez....
you sound like you're planning to have loadsa fun, fun, fun!! Good for you!! I am still packing the library and trying to get my readings... Sigh... and I am waiting for my friend, Mark to tell me when he's coming back from Shanghai... double sigh... You're so... indescribable, you know... Never thought I'd meet a person like you OR never thought you are the person I met!
You are so right about the pathetic lack of MEN in Singapore..... The few guy friends whom I am close to never fall under the category of the Singaporean male population despite holding the pink passport. That's why I stick to girls in uni... I have this splendid friend of myne, Kristy. She's like better than anything. Don't get the wrong impression, she's a very, very, very close friend who shares the same passion as I do- Philosophy. And she appreciates me for ME-flaws included :P THe guys is NUS are DEFINITELY NOT Men... Thank God you're not here... Heh :P
My campus and uni sucks lah... I'd rather go to a polytechnic, man.....
Love,
Khairunie
Eh, even if you study Medicine.... I still won't go to a blardy male gynaecologist! I hate those twerps, man.... go study male fertility or something!!! :P
By
Khπirunie, at 4:05 am
Post a Comment
<< Home