- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Khairun!!

...but (a continuation from post above)

I am a very simple man. (My dad and I will always laugh knowingly every time I say this!)

Somewhat easily satisfied maybe.

And Khairun has just about made my day with a comment on the previous post. Thanks!! Didn't know you were actually following up on my life. =) Keep on grooving man!

Had my second paper today. About time I got some more work done, as I have mis-remembered a second equation today! Yesterday I misquoted the Nyquist "encirclement" theorem, and today it was Green's Theorem which exposed my utter lack of practice. I interchanged the δx with the δy in the denominators. What a simple, stupid mistake!

2 Comments:

  • Chee Seng!!!
    AwwWwwWwwwww... you're too sweet! Thank you so much!
    Hope all's well with your mistakes... We're alike in a way, you know. Like for instance, I get my theories mistaken with thephilosophers or I totally cannot remember the philosopher who said that or this... And I always quote wrongly in my essays... That explains the terrible, terrible grades... :( But hey, no fret. I believe in making mistakes.

    About being easily satisfied.... Hey, you shouldn't give it such a negative tone. I think it's a blessing that you are easily satisfied. You are easily made happier and that's what life is about, isn't it? Imagine if you are so hard to please. You'll rarely attain happiness and satisfaction for the bulk of your life. And that ultimately makes you.... well, gloomy? sad? stressed? Not very nice, isn't it??
    Think about it.

    Regards,
    Khairun from OBS ;P

    By Blogger Khπirunie, at 11:31 am  

  • Negative tone? Where? =P Yeah I am actually quite happy to be simple (as in easily satisfied?). Then happiness in life will come by easily. Haha. That's why I am so positive-thinking too.

    Thx anyway~

    By Blogger cheez~, at 4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home