- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Komm Süsser Tod

I was gonna post this, written on Sunday night/early Monday morning:

Post Title: Komm Süsser Tod

Now playing: Les Parapluies de Cherbourg (Lisa Ono)

Good friends don’t need invitations.
They appear when they feel like it, and you are glad still.
You can almost expect them to be by your side when you need them.
Even when they didn’t or weren’t supposed to know.
You take heart in their unflinching support for you.
Good friends are meant to know your embarrassing moments.
You don’t have to worry about how presentable you look (or the contrary!) to them
You don’t have any reservations when meeting them.
You never have to think whether you are “troubling” them as they won’t ever mind.
No-holds barred.

Have you been touched by a good friend lately?

I haven’t.

1 Comments:

  • "You don’t have to worry about how presentable you look (or the contrary!) to them"

    Buahahahaha!!! To think I worry about this and you don't think it's important!

    It's about being comfortable, right? Being comfortable with your friends. But I daresay it's to such an extent. I mean, what we do might displease our friends and even if you two are the best of friends, it's hard to walk side-by-side with your bestfriend and feel proud of him/her when they're like terribly dressed. Most of us don't expect branded stuff lah... it's more like clean clothing, reasonably neat appearance. Yeah.... And of course, a SMILE! ;D

    Regards,
    Khairun

    By Blogger Khπirunie, at 11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home