- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, February 14, 2005

My dad was asking if I was catching up on my studies, esp Embedded Systems.
Here's my reply:

Haha embedded systems looks like a lost cause. Can we add that to the "total loss" column to be written off as a bad asset?

On a frd's blog...
>>
n I got a mail from UK!! wow, didn't expect it =P thanks so much to the one who sent it to me ( u know who u r) n i kinda like that prayer too.. thanks!!! goodness, barcellona seems like a pretty place..

my v-day song dedication:
*music*
take evrything from the inside n throw it all away cuz I swear for the last time, I won't trust myself with u, I won't waste myself on you.. you ( scream)

>>

Hahahahahahaha... so funny.. esp the *scream* part..

3 Comments:

  • Woik! Write to me!!!

    I'll reply with a wax seal, on parchment and with curvy-wurvy handwriting :)

    Khairunie

    By Blogger Khπirunie, at 5:36 pm  

  • Well first I need your address again...

    By Blogger cheez~, at 6:03 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Khπirunie, at 4:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home