- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Friday, February 11, 2005

shopping?

I might be getting the Yonex MusclePower 28 on sale at £30. Spent almost an hour checking out rackets online for specifications, price etc. Had a look at ebay too but I probably will first touch the racket I want before buying. The badminton t-shirts finally arrived. Will be collecting the whole box from Jackie later on. Collected the t-shirts already. Mine has "cheez" embroidered on the front!

I managed to resend my application for Summer Internship to Buro Happold, who had not opened their applications for this summer earlier. Hoping for a favourable reply.. now I am onto Shell, HSBC, Costain and a few others. Hopefully.

I did a few random tests online about personality, attitudes, what age you will reach etc... but I am not gonna post everything here. Just to pass my time on something curious... boy, am I a time-waster! And I was on a friend's site, reading his comics... fantastic stuff... sort of rekindles the dream of painting/drawing in my free time when I was younger. I shall be good and do my work soon.

Back to my applications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home