Student Guide
I had to make bihun goreng (炒米粉) for the Malaysian Soc CNY/Hari Raya Haji/Awal Muharam co-celebration, and also be the MC for the night. Went out to the furthest places to get ingredients.. all thanks to Jackie.. 大发行 for chinese stuff... and bought myself some onde-onde!!!! CNY treat for myself.

This morning I dragged myself up at 8.45am so that I'd be on time for my first-ever session of doing campus tours. I tagged along Norman to be "shown the ropes" and after the 2nd walkabout our campus I decided to take one group by myself. I am soooo happy doing it!! And then they suddenly come up to you and say "you're doing a wonderful job"... Puts a smile in your heart... I derive lots of satisfaction selling the school, trying to portray it as a choice institution, and making a good impression on others. I also enjoy making them laugh and ensurig they are comfortable and well-accommodated. Unfortunately the arrangements weren't so well-coordinated and there were lots of haphazard goings-on. You are at the forefront of the school's approach and you are entrusted with the opportunity to make or break the next year's intake. Take your chances.

So proud of it.


1 Comments:
Eh, I want your school jacket!!!
Let's change jackets. I'll get you NUS jacket in orange and blue and you can get me a nice GIRL'S jacket or pullover or even better a t-shirt! ;) Not the big size one ah...;P
Onz??
Khairunie
By
Khπirunie, at 4:43 am
Post a Comment
<< Home