- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Things to do when you're trapped in a lift

1) Don't panic, it's only the LIFT.
2) What's the worse thing that could happen?
2) Think.
3) Think hard and fast...
4) like i mean, at the most the lights will switch off, right?
5) and then the ventilation cuts off
6) it won't drop (much) cos i am on the ground floor
7) ...oh wondering how Ho Fung felt when he got stuck last time (hehe)
7) and damn am I hungry!! Wonder how long they will take to come..
8) but maybe someone will press for the lift and voila! The doors open...
9)
10) ok, maybe not...

I picked the emergency phone up, and was connected to the university security. I was about to finish the little discussion, when the door opened. A caribbean lady walked in, and I was expaining to her what I was doing on the phone..

Things always happen so unexpectedly. Imagine getting trapped in a lift with a stranger! On Valentine's Day! Haha, that'd be great. But there was nothing of the sort. The lift doors opened on my floor and those quixotic dreams went *poof*

2 Comments:

  • what last time? the first thing in my mind last time i was trapped in a lift was, "again?". coz that's the second trap within three days. -________-"

    and what did i do? I sing! Loudly...

    By Blogger Joe Gillis, at 1:19 am  

  • Aiyoh.... just sleep lah...

    ;P

    Khairunie

    By Blogger Khπirunie, at 5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home