Food Week!!
I have had 3 bunches of friends over at my corridor for dinner. And then I will be going for a birthday dinner on friday and another invitation out on saturday night. In the midst of 3 days, I have come up with 2 "new" dishes. Firstly, I came out with fragrant prawn stirfried with chinese leaf, and today I made egg beancurd fried with seasoned pork, chinese leaf and century egg*. And I was crapping around when they were watching that anime, first with a running commentary, then a real-time english translation of the chinese subtitles, and then a more vulgar version of the translated subtitles (holy shit!)...... harharhar had so much fun crapping.
Last night I had another one of those major discussions with my regular telephone pal**. And it was such a very cheem topic hahahaha! I still think, at the fundamental level, it is a choice (consciously or subconsciously). Hehheh... Call me mechanical, whatever... but I know what I am, and it is with my feet firmly on the ground. A certain kind of knowing. =)
I am such a time-waster. Need some serious discipline.
* thanks to the 2 spoilt salted duck eggs, which were the original plan!
** Minute-spending machine, as she chooses to call it!


1 Comments:
wow....seems like u really can cook? picked it up in England?...haha...when I was in Australia I was also forced to cook coz eating out is so expensive
By
Unknown, at 12:21 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home