- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, March 21, 2005

A milestone in my badminton "career"

(Friday)
Went to Barnt Green (Birmingham) for all-night badminton. Created history when I finally beat Jackie in a game. I think we played 5 sets in all, and it was something like 9-15, 15-6, 5-15, 7-15, and finally 15-17. I thought I could take the last set off him too, but after clawing my way back from 7-13 and 9-14 it was already a really good achievement. I had changed my service to a flick serve on the backhand and that destabilised his game. That set which I won, he was nowhere near recovering once I raced ahead to 9-5. Satissssfaction.. =)

Met a "super powerful" Malaysian scientist who sort of re-inspired me to make sure I work hard for my degree...

Congrats to James and Lisa on their wedding... and thanks for the silent support hehe~

Came back at 7+am and had McDonald's breakfast b4 going back to shower and hopping into bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home