- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

semicon frites

[15:58] Yi: exams started?
[15:59] kaoru~: doing fine, 'cept my semiconductor fried...
[15:59] Yi: fried??
[16:01] kaoru~: yeah... current overload, the bloody device got heated up...
[16:01] kaoru~: so EG2130 went up in flames*


Wrong strategy... I tried to gay kiang and study all the topics, which I did. But when it came to the exam, I got confused cos I packed too much info into my puny brain in such an ephemeral instant. And on top of that, I might have forgotten something in my haste... like the Early Effect (damn, it shd be called the "Late Effect!"). And I got 5 or 6 answers to a simple equation, until blur already... plus I couldn't find the bloody equation on my formula sheet cos I wasn't familiar with it (didn't practise!!) and thought I had to derive the answer, which was actually rather impossible. In the end I wrote some sh*t and probably 5 marks (out of 60) have gone up in smoke.

Of all the times I have survived, and being normally so tactically sound, this time I have err.... muddled up. Big time. Now for 2 modules to pull this up.

* EG2130 - Semiconductor Materials & Devices

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home