- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, May 28, 2005

microprocessor programming

(Thursday)
In an examination you either find it super tough and leave early, or it's too darn simple that you cannot bear to waste anymore time knowing that you still have another paper next Wednesday which you haven't started on but will only start studying during the weekend anyway.

So I left 30 minutes early, and went to Queens Road to get Qiying a birthday card (and her postage). I filled in her address and was gonna write the card when it suddenly occurred to me that she was not in her hostel! She's probably at home since it's the holidays! But not knowing when she'd return, I had to postpone writing it. Guess I'll have to send an ecard cos the snail mail will be too late.

Microprocessor Programming is 70% exam and 30% assignments. Thanks to an incompetent partner, I was lazy too (knowing I could fall back on my exam) and so our assignments weren't really in good shape. But I did enough (solo work) and that should be around a B grade, estimated to be around 60. That means I have lost 12 marks already. So say I get 90 for the paper, I will still only obtain a mark of 81. Damn it! Will therefore have to exercise a few more cells in the brain to ensure I manage to balance out the disastrous Semiconductor paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home