- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, May 21, 2005

The return of ... Runie..

Welcome back!

It's been a long while coming (like an eternity) but it's great to be back, isn't it?

Crap more and we shall meet often in Blog*Spot...

cheez~

3 Comments:

  • hello!!.. haha havevn't done my blog visiting for a looong time.. How was Italy?? Good I hope, that place is fantastic

    Cyn

    By Blogger cyn, at 1:58 pm  

  • oh yeah it was a good trip! I hvnt been able to type a nice travel report though and I might not actually do it... haha.. u missed out on something... so sad... =P!

    By Blogger cheez~, at 12:12 am  

  • Yoz! MY blog a bit leceh to update, you realise??? It's like so small!! And I am struggling with thought expression!!! Feels as though I cannot write, man...

    Neways, I'm as busy as a bee and as hapy as can bE.

    Love,
    Khairunie :)

    By Blogger Khπirunie, at 12:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home