jungle* visit
After that we showered, and trudged to Killeney Road for some nice porridge for dinner. Thomas was complaining of shoulder ache and then legs feling tired.. guess he's laid off sports a tad too long. We then went to the famous Killeney Kopitiam for dessert (after initially realising there's nothing to eat for dinner except nasi lemak), whose choice was bad anyway. I ordered the fu chuk pak guo "cold" one... had to get some good moisture back into my system... and their kaya toast was good too. Guess I should start making some for the morning myself. That's if I get up early enough for a nice meal in the morn!
Sunday was anotehr day of outing. I grabbed Kevin Khaw and Derrick out to Jurong East... Derrick had porridge, and Kev and I went for...Japanese food!!! (Shiyun enters my mind again) Hahaha... at the food court only lah. Then we decided to have a look at his NTU hostel too! So off we went to Boon Lay on the free shuttle bus and to Jurong Point cos Kev forgot to pick up a surge-protected 3-gang extension cord for his beloved PC. Had wanted to crash NTU Hall 8 where Qiying was but in the end cos of the lateness I decided against it. Besides, she wasn't keen to go out for dinner. We had a look at NTU's chief bus terminal (SBS**), a spanking new mutli-storey megacentre for all the Chinese imports they are accommodating till the year 2030 (ok, I admit I used to be one too, thou not from China, but I have moved on hahaha).
It's still in the middle of the jungle. Ulu place...... at least his Hall 3 is near the campus, though he will have to move far away very soon for redevelopment of the current site...
*Nanyang Technological University
**School of Biological Sciences


3 Comments:
Gosh...lazy to walk over say so lar...some more give so dignified punya excuse...haha...
By
Anonymous, at 11:00 am
Really lewat oredi.. then I was supposed to go home for dinner... so was gonna give u a lot of face lor actually... but u didn't take it. Of course dignified lar!!! Reason, not excuse..
By
cheez~, at 6:20 pm
Deh... *does a trademark piisu sign* Food court Japanese food at Jurong Point is blah. And thanks for dropping by our sch :P I didn't know that we are accepting imports till 2030 though. *raises eyebrow*
By
Hoshi, at 7:16 am
Post a Comment
<< Home