- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Snow

Alert, alert!!

It's gonna snow heavily (or so BBC says) on Thursday so I shall be all set for some proper snow action!!! This is probably the first and last time Cardiff is gonna see snow this year.
Yay, a bit excited cos I am going home soon so won't be able to see the one event that sets Europe apart from home. And maybe the Aurora Borealis but I can't see nothing here anyway.
Trying to squeeze time out from an inescapable black hole, and add that to havingto tie up stuff at work knowing that I will be away for 3 weeks! Think I need to add another dimension to my dynamicability (sounds like BBC Deadringers trying to do another George W impersonation).
I will be working an extra hour or so the next few days (have done yesterday and today too) to clear up everything hopefully. But of course on Friday I will try to leave on the dot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home