- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, January 19, 2008

e-jeep-t

It has been a quick week and I have had a bit of online activity after having my internet almost sorted out. Just that if I am using the PCMCIA card my computer resources naturally get more strained and I have had occasions when the laptop turned itself off! Not a good sign, but far better than seeing smoke come out of it..... Now exploring ways to make sure i can get a cable connection.

I have had a hectic time both at work and off-work, with lots of stuff I need to do. To ensure I achieve my aim of taking my theory test by the end of the month I actually ordered a cd with mock driving tests etc, but it has taken ages to arrive (still pending!) so I may have to postpone the driving test to early Feb, just before my trip to Egypt.

Yes, I am going to Egypt!!!!
Two and a half years ago I first looked at planning that but it fell through and we went to NI and Ireland instead. Now since my parents are gonna come I decided I would team up with them if I could. However flights are not that easy to get, and to fit the time and budget I have had to book separate legs. I settled on 5 different airlines - 3 flights to get me to Luxor and 2 to get back from Cairo. Call me crazy but it works! I may be able to get out in Germany as well, though I will need to examine the time carefully. Must exercise my new camera well, before it gets lost or stolen (choi!)....

Since I will be splashing out on the trip I need a way to "recoup my losses"! Am already working on it... =P

2 Comments:

  • Omfg remember to take pictures of the pyramids and camels and king Tut and post them here.

    By Blogger Hoshi, at 6:47 am  

  • Thanks, I will try to upload them quickly!!

    By Blogger cheez~, at 12:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home