- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Handphone died!

My handphone refuses to switch on. Now you have to either call me at my room (08700152775) or get me through Ho Fung. Called 3 today and the good thing is that they sound prompt in getting things done. They are collecting my phone tmr and then returning it in 3 days. I just hope everything goes according to plan and get it back soon. Luckily I anticipated the potential problems and made a copy of my contact list last Christmas day.

Still yet to start formally on Communications 2, having only read 5 pages of notes. And I will only have tomorrow morning for that as I've got to switch to Management which is on Friday morning.

Another indication that Malaysian police are deadly. Never have a shootout with them!

2 Comments:

  • You came back to Malaysia???
    When???
    Why never tell.....
    You're in which state??

    Khairun

    By Blogger Khπirunie, at 11:40 am  

  • no.. I haven't been back lar... I always read Malaysian news on thestar.com.my (one of my permanent links too) =p BTW I am still based in Singapore!

    By Blogger cheez~, at 4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home