- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, April 09, 2005

snow today; -3°@nite!

It snowed today. Apr 7th. Wow. I have booked my accommodation for Italy, but have yet to check up on the routes from Rome to Florence and then to Venice.

I also need to book my accommodation and travel to Berkshire for my assessment and interview. BTW this will all be paid for by the company.

I just submitted my management skills award assignment 2 (resubmission). Firt academic issue completed.

Malaysian badminton has suddenly risen again. Hafiz Hashim has suddenly er-emerged from the wilderness after claiming the Al-England a coupl of years ago and has been hitting a rich vein of form. Lee Chong Wei has also improved, but unfortunately both had just been knocked of the Japan Open.

Also: those who are interested in keeping track of Singapore news (after ST decided to charge) can have a look at todayonline.com

Signing off for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home