- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, March 26, 2005

plans afoot

I finally booked my tickets to Italy. I am going to Italy!! Contrary to some people's belief, I actually managed to make it come true! And I am saving a little bit of money by going for only 7 days (6 nights). So here's my travel schedule:

28~31st Apr: Cardiff
13~19th Apr: Rome, Florence & Venice
1 day in the hols: London Stadium tours (Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Fulham)

I went for bowling today after a lapse of 2 years. And I promptly struck tenpins in 2 tries, and then hit 2 consecutive strikes! Heh… still quite unbelievable cos I have only hit 2 “slashes” in my life and no strikes previously. The blue number 12 ball rocks. 2 games: 67 and 85. Next target: 100 points. Also played my first games of American pool this (academic) year. Spent like £40 in total with lunch at Flame (oops, forgot it’s Friday and buffet lunch was £7.80 and not £4.50), dinner at £20.50 at Case (we paid for someone’s share as it was her birthday), and then the bowling.

Planning to splash out a few hundred quid in total this easter. Damn I still need to pay for the deposit for my house next year. Italy will have to be a tight-budgeted one. Luckily my travel partner shares some of my views on moving quickly and not spending too much money. Well looks like I will have to move my funds again.

Oh, another thing: Sweden (anytime from July to December) and Aberdeen (anytime next academic year!!

Arrivederci!

1 Comments:

  • Sometimes I wish The WItches turn me into a mouse so that I can hop into your pocket and follow you everywhere..... sob, sob..

    I was planning to go back-packing this coming Dec holidays. hike up peninsula malaysia and beyond if possible. then my friend told me that they are going to have budget airlines to aust. if that's the case, I might go aussie and visit my penfriend I have known since I was 14. And I am going to be as determined as you and make sure I travel this time round. Yeah...

    share my plans with you, only. Heh :D

    ok, ok... I am boring.
    Love,
    Khairunie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home