- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Persuasion & Confidence

Something for you to think about: why someone is more persuasive than another?

Click here.

But I don't fully agree with everything. A point, if I may add: You can show that you hold the beliefs strongly, even though you may not actually. Another interview technique!

No time so I shal sign off here~

2 Comments:

  • Just a quickie. Got exams lah....
    Neways, you can read up on DAme Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People. Very deceptive and dishonest... I don't really like Carnegie. Okies, Sweets. You study smart and get the grades!! I'll write to you once I'm done with my exams- 6th May 2005.

    Coming back to Singapore this hols?? Would love to go out with you ;D

    Love,
    Khairunie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 pm  

  • It's Dale Carnegie. Typo... heh

    Khairunie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home