- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Happy 2007 Year of the Pig to all my nice readers (I presume you are all nice since you bothered to come and read)!!

Anyway I will be off to Borobudor in 8 hours' time, and that's the first time I have the chance to go regional... supporting the ASEAN fraternity. Then again I am not bankrolling this trip so I will just walk around town and take in the sights of the world heritage site! Leaving all the planning to my dad is great.

The other minor issue is the KL trip... let's hope it materialises (but won't be meeting any KL friends this time I guess). Some KDU peeps have long gone and I haven't even met them since I left 3 years (!!) ago.

I'm slowly but surely slotting in my timetables... arranging to meet people in the space of days isn't quite easy... plus class gathering and ASEAN too. Fingers crossed!!!

Went to Johor to visit an auntie today... most shops were closed but City Square still had a good number of retail options so I managed to do some window shopping and reacquaint myself with Malaysian pricing. Feel that inflation has made things so expensive these days.. compared to like 10 years ago (okay, NOW i feel old!)

Enjoy yourselves too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home