- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, January 15, 2005

for others

This is to cheer other people up who are feeling worse off than me. I'm just bitching about my own procrastination and laziness. Nothing new. They ought to be cheered up first.

Dear Cyn meimei and Jenn.. smile a bit?? And to those still having exams...




2 Comments:

  • Chee Seng... I think I'm dumb...
    Waaaahhh....

    I dun understand the comic-strip lah....

    It's political, right?
    I never understood anything political...

    Khairunie

    By Blogger Khπirunie, at 6:19 am  

  • This is to explain to dear Khairunie..
    1st comic: Iraq issue: Basically US troops have seen their service duration lengthen again and again as the conflict gets more and more long-drawn. Certainly not what our dear Bush expected!
    2nd comic: "Freedom" and "democracy" that Bush preaches. What a fallacy. Have you heard of his "coalition of the willing" yet??
    3rd comic: A masterpiece. Good reflection on the current state of world affairs (and most other things in life). Sort of like, you gotta learn to live with all the crap you take everyday. Cos you'll never be able to have what you think you ought to have!

    By Blogger cheez~, at 2:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home