- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Italian comeback!

Italy was well and good, though Rome was a little boring cos of the old old buildings... nothing much really to see there. Lots of history (ruins, ancient, half-run-down-looking....) and dodgy teenage girls looking for people to pick their pockets... Florence is recommended for its art heritage (Renaissance etc) and Venice, despite its obvious touristic slant, for its sheer uniqueness. And claustrophobic alleys. For more than 24 hours I didn't seee a single car (bus too)!

I came home and scanned through my email looking for that one reply from my internship interview & assessment. Alas the luck is starting to run out (bah!)... I didn't get it this time. Don't you just hate your somewhat-accurate predictions sometimes? Looks like I can start planning on when to go home this summer.

Arrivederci..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home