- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Sunday, March 18, 2007

soup!

Made soup with pork ribs and dried vege today (菜干)... put the whole pack of ribs in so the soup wasn't bad at all. And I bought tofu from the chinese shop too.
Think I am walking on the healthy lines right now...
This has to be the simplest and nicest-tasting soup I've made, cos previously I didn't like what turned out with my potato and tomato one, and I'm not a culinary expert so I don't make soups that often. Maybe on average twice a year. Anyway, Mum suggested adding goji berries (Tesco has recently imported it into the UK and branded it as a very healthy food, but in the Far East we've had it in our soups etc., so prevalently that we don't even notice it's there!) - aka "kei ji"- and red dates. Will try to add then in when I reheat the remainder of the soup.
Having CQYD noodles for lunch now, but I don't think it tastes quite as good these days. Probably I got sick of them instant noodles, but I don't eat them very often either.
My weekend has almost slipped away, and I haven't accomplished 30% of what I wanted to do.
Think I need to be much more efficient online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home